Oh my God! Tomorrow, we're going back to Japan! As much as I long to return and see friends and family again, I won't be able to leave here without a few small tears. Perhaps large ones.
This home is so awesome. Everyone in it is so sweet, encouraging, understanding...all that. Everyone's so cool.
Nathaniel, Esther, Stephanie, Sam, Niki, Marie, JD, Maria, Michael, Chantelle, Chloe, and yes, you too, little Trevor, I'll miss you so much. Oh yes, and Stephanie's unborn baby boy, I am so angry I won't be able to meet you. You're bound to be the cutest little munchkin, your mother and father are so goodlooking.
Sigh. Anaheim is a very wonderful place, and since it's been my home for the past month I feel very miserable leaving it. I've just gotten to get my bearings a bit, like remembering we're on west street and that our house has a green chimney. We even know our way to the Anaheim Plaza on our own now, and we have different land marks like the enormous rose gardens and the "Latino Carpet Cleaner" van and the park and the bridge that goes over the murky, stinky canal, and the School etc. etc.... I could go on and on. But I won't.
I'll miss you, Anaheim. I'll miss you, riovision.
But, I look forward to seeing you again, Tokyo. TNT. All you wonderful people.
I'm leeeeeaving on a jet plane.
Sob.
5 comments:
waaaa...I wish I could write like you, you get all your feelings out soo easily. I really miss everyone, all of them, even Michael..ehe. ohh...but I have to say, in some ways, its good to be home
yo!! check out my blog!! new pictures!
Hey you, tell us about WORDSTOCK. don't leave ANYTHING out. and hurry up with it or I'll be VERY VERY MAD
you do know who I am, right?
Of course I know who you are, Frizzy Belly.
I don't know if I'll post EVERYTHING, though. Maybe just some exerpts from my journal.
It was a six-day long fling, remember.
Post a Comment