AaaaaaaaaTHUMPaaaaaaaaaTHUMPaaaaaaaaaTH-
UMPaaaaaaaaaaaaaTHUMPaaaaaaaaaaaaTHUMPaaaaaaaa... (etc.etc.)
I MISS YOU I MISS YOU OH I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU.... (etc.etc.)
Only such words (see above) can describe how much I miss you already... Mike, Aichan, and co., if you don't miss me as much as I miss you, SHAME ON YOU!
What possessed you to leave, anyhow?
Well, all bitterness and woe aside, I hope you enjoy N Home and I pray you have a fruitful new life... I love you guys so much, and your new goodbye presents (I think I left the original ones at the River.... DON'T laugh, I was trying to redeem the time) will arrive within the next week. Making time for the purikura idea might take awhile.
Anyhow... when I have time and a computer that actually works I'll post all the things I miss about you, okay?
I ABSO-BLOODY-LUTELY LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!
Many kisses,
Mandy
3 comments:
Abso-bloody-lutely? God, i love the way you swear... where do you get it? Haha. Finally you update. Amanda, update! I look so forward to your posts.
Awww Manda, sorry they left. You should go visit! Oooh you should come visit me sometime :D
Love youxxxx
I try very hard not to miss you guys. I'd just cry, it's true ask Mike. Right after our smiley goodbyes I finally let myself cry. I love you all so much!
Whenever I see dressy stuff and my bookshelf or our moving boxes, I think of Keren (unpacking Mike's apron even made me teary, you naughty girl!). When I see tall people (not counting when I see myself in the mirror, ha) like Laura and Chris, and today when I unpacked my clothes, the nice shirts reminded me of Minda, and Amanda, you're gonna kill me, but for some unknown reason (go ahead an call me weird), whenever I see JJ I think of you. Also when I hug someone with big boobs. But most of all, whenever I hear a bird sing I think of you. And the birds around here have been singing a lot.
I'm praying for you everyday. Don't worry, it'll get better. The future is as bright as the promises of God. Just hang on to the Lord and I know He will pull you through. There's always a light at the end. I love you so much!
And for crying out loud, we're not that far away, visit us!!!
Post a Comment