Friday, August 31, 2007

ByeBye....

I actually had an older sister for three weeks. Isn't that simply splendid?

But NOW, I don't have one anymore.

I hope you had a good stay in Japan, Niki. You know, visit the old haunts, nag the bugging sisters... (hehe)It was so much fun to have you.

I miss you, but I know you're happier in Cali-forn-I-A, where people are freer, taller, and bigger- boned. Go eat your salad and fruits, and remember to drop us a thought now and again.

I luuuurve you.

-Amanda

PS Thanks for the Coke, by the way. :)

5 comments:

crazynik said...

awwww
I love you and miss you already. Thanks for putting up with my nagging and such. You guys are beauties and I hope to see you again...next year?
Be good
I love you

Amanda Rudow said...

Hehe

I didn't mean it with the nagging. Don't worry- you didn't nag. At least, not at me, anyway. ;)

Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Quite the writer Amanda! I'm impressed. Anyone ever suggest you start keeping a journalistic blog for H2H? I really think you should. It'll also put them on the google map. Right now, a search for the band won't give you much...Think about it. ..Miss you guys...praying for you!!!

Anonymous said...

didnt know u went to visit japan?
lovin the Rudows...

out peace

Amanda Rudow said...

YAY! Hiii-ki! Hiii-ki!

You're so sweeet..! -blushes-

Um, well I suppose I could think about it... great idea, thanks. Although I doubt I'd be able to do something like that. I'm only good at complaining about my life. hehe

Miss you too!!!