...I repeat, one computer down!!
-sigh-
That's right, the day all computer-owners dread has come upon me.
My computer's broken down, and I don't know how to fix it.
See, it finally registered, after about three to five years of constant use, that the installed Windows was in fact "stolen".
Hard to explain. Even I don't understand much. But what matters is that I cannot use my computer. At all. Zilch. Nada. Non. No. uh... zero?
So, if any of you were expecting a chat, email (haha... right), or update (even less likely than the email part), I'm sorry to say you'll be waiting awhile.
While you're waiting, though, you can pray that my idiot of a computer fixes itself, or I find a mastermind to fix it for me, or that I can at LEAST salvage the precious documents that were on it.
Goodbye, my lovelies.
2 comments:
gosh, I know EXACTLY how you feel, we just had to change the hard drive on our comp - cause it got a baaaaaaad and evil and just generally nasty virus - so now this computer has NOTHING on it, sob, all our music and pictures and etc etc are still stuck on the infected hard drive ... sigh .. computers can be so annoying sometimes
Youch! I didn't know that could happen!
Sorry.
Post a Comment