Teaching myself this song on piano right now... can't wait to fully learn it.
Yiruma is God. No, really.
No matter how many times I listen to this I get the shivers. It's such a spring time-y song, isn't it? Listen to it with your eyes closed... it's as though sakuras are blooming behind your eyelids. Deep stuff.
3 comments:
Yes, this is the type of song that you feel could be a soundtrack to your life....like something you would want playing in the background at a big occasion, like your wedding or funeral or something. It's very simple but it really touches your heart. If you can play this then you must play piano better than I ever realised. Good for you.
Definitely a good funeral song. It's moving but not heart-wrenchingly sad, just perfect.
I'm good at memorising stuff. I've already finished this song - it's the perfecting that usually takes the longest.
I tried learning this one too, didn't get too far. He's incredible.
Post a Comment