Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Tweet?

I like being able to communicate with you lot through this blog (since I've proven to be such a shiner when it comes to actual communication), but lately I've been running out of real important things to say. You know, as in I don't feel the burning need to type out a 5-page rant if someone disses my favourite band anymore.

Also, my life's sort of been repeating itself lately so I've run out of interesting news.

But! I do have an account on Twitter. Now, hold back your groans, please. Thing is, it's super easy for me to access, and so when I have something to say (in under 140 letters, of course) all I have to do is bring up the Tweetdeck application on my desktop and I can post it, all in pretty much under a minute. Much less hassle than signing into blogger and spending 10 minutes crafting an intelligible post around that short little thing I wanted to say. The thought of doing that itself is usually enough to make me exit Firefox and let you go through another day without my precious words of wisdom.

God! It's even happening now. I just wanted to let ya'll know that I embedded a Twitter feed into the sidebar so you can see what I'm up to even when I'm not updating this blog itself, and suddenly I can't stop typing nonsense.

Okay, well, have a nice day, and contact me on Twitter if you want to! Or not. You can easily just stalk me anonymously. I don't really mind.

No comments: