Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Sonic MCR videos

Awwwwwh.. Lookie what I found!



By God they were fucking awesome.
And see those fireworks? Those fireworks were living things. This was the perfect opening song, and the silhouettes at the beginning were chill-inducing-ly cool. Pun not intended.



You can't really hear so well, but the story he tells at the beginning was about how he was really nervous about performing until Trent Reznor (!!!) passed him and wished him good luck... he mimicked Trent's voice and everything, it was hilarious.



This song was great, at the very first note of the piano the crowd went ballistic. And I mean, literally, all we had to hear was that first note and they knew which song it was. Surprised me, to be honest.



I can't begin to describe how good this sounded live.



Love how you can tell the exact moment everyone realised Gerard had moved to the B-stage. This was when I stayed at the front and looked dutifully up towards the stage, and dear Bob rewarded my dedication with a kingly wave.

Oh my. I have run out of videos.

2 comments:

crazynik said...

ahh I hate you :P...I love MCR. Sounds like it was a helluva time. Wish I could've been there. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm hyperventilating stop it stop iiiiiitt....
gasp GERARD! AND BOB! WHEEEEEE...
Do you know who this is? =D