Sunday, February 05, 2006

Return of the King


For movie night we finally saw Lord of the Rings III!!!! Don't ask me if I'm happy... :D It was awesome, to say the extreme least. The only thing that was disturbing was whenever Legolas would come onto the scene Mary Jane would just dissolve into fits of hysterical laughter.... well, not really hysterical, most of it was rather forced just for my benefit. Ever since I saw Pirates of the Carribean Orlando Bloom has entered my top five favorite actors list, in fact he was rather near the top, and ever since Mary Jane heard of it alas alas she hasn't stopped teasing me since. I wil not disagree that he is very happy, and his acting is too intense... but the other night I came to the conclusion that he shouldn't have entered that list in the first place!!!! The worst thing you could do is ask Mary Jane if I have bad taste or not... she's keep you occupied till Kingdom Come if you do. I agree my taste is not so good... but who cares anymore? All that to say, I think I'll have to watch Pirates again, just to re-emberse this... opinion of mine. Sniff. And Viggo Mortenson takes the lead!!! Nyahahahaaaa! And, contrary to what my dear roommate thinks, she did NOT convert me. I've liked him ever since I've seen Hidalgo.
Cough cough... so much movie talk is poluting me. :D

5 comments:

Ang Johnson said...

orlando bloom?? bahahahahahahaha hes such a batty boy!! wahhahahahaha. yes, i've known amanda for almost a decade and she never stops surprising me with her....interesting taste of men. or shall i say transvestites. ....how ever you spell that. i was never the good speller you know.

MaryJane said...

hahaha mandy, bambatte on your taste. it bothers me soooo much when you start drooling over a guy that is really sick in the face.

Amanda Rudow said...

Hey! I think he's cute.... with makeup. :D
As I said, I'll have to watch that movie again to reemberse my image of him. We'll see.

Ang Johnson said...

ahahha well....lets just stop making fun of amanda's taste. god!! i can still remember the time she was drulling over gene. such a bamie.

Julia said...

Someone tell MJ that theres no link to post comments on her page