The concert was an absolute BLAST... definitely the best in all of Heart to Heart's 9 years. Once I get a firm hold on The Food of the Gods I'll post pictures. :D
Yeeeeah.... Sweet, sweet Aichan laboured for half an hour making complicated braids out of my impossible hair. The turn out was great, though- worth all the neck aches and staying-still's.
So we basically got naked in front of the concert crowd.
Not.
Haha, no need to get freaked out. Or, more likely, creeped out. We didn't want to subject the wonderful crowd of our wonderful friends to such torture. And so we stepped up to... almost-naked. For Soul Song, that is. Lifeblood was a little better. Anyways, for the former I felt like I was wearing a 'boo-sti-aye' with flairs. Ah, well, at least they're pretty.
Even though it was humiliating I love to dance so it was great fun. Especially the second stage. Somehow second stages are better than first ones. Maybe the whole embarrassment of having the same amount of familymembers as non-members in the crowd made me get out of myself more. Er... however that's supposed to work. :)
Anyways I'll post more later with pictures if it's the Good Lord's will.
Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment