Saturday, April 01, 2006

~Sakura Singing.. almost~

Sakura Singing happened to me today... with Mike, Joey and Lani. I tried to sing, honestly. It just didn't work. :( The only one who actually sang properly was Mike, though Lani tried hard. Joey was too intent on making beautiful and awe-inspiring lead breaks with his nylon. Snicker snicker.
Anyways ppl were almost sweet... we got some donations and things from ppl who wanted us to leave... jk, they loved us :)
One of the crowds we sang for gave me and Mike beer. I was so happy, especially when I got to gloat at Joey when he got a cup of Pepsi. I was thinking, since it is April Fools, I'd shake the can really hard (cuz I can't drink it, duh) and give it to dad or something, but I was too kindhearted that I decided against it right away. I did shake it, though, and I'm still scheming about who to give it to b4 the day ends. I just wish my conscience would leave me.
All that to say it was an absolute blast.

No comments: