So I really really really don't like you~~!!
Don’t Trust Love
Dedicated to every bastard who was, or is, or will be, or tried, or tries, or will be foolhardy enough to try.
When you tell me that you love me
I simply don’t believe
Cuz when you get what you want of me
You’ll turn around and leave.
That’s what all the others do.
Don’t tell me it’s different with you.
That’s what all the others say
And maybe sometimes it’s true.
But I don’t trust love either way.
When you have a nasty lover’s day
And you’ve got nowhere to go,
I’ll throw back my head and say,
“Ha! Honey, I told you so!”
Don’t cry to me when you’re lonely.
Don’t complain to me of the pain
When you lose your “one and only”
And you’re caught out in the rain
At one point in time everyone thinks,
“I’ve been hurt so much, love really stinks.”
I’d once thought if I found the one I’d marry.
But now the whole soul-mate deal seems rather scary.
Now I’m more convinced than ever
That I wouldn’t marry. Never.
Guess I’m destined to be alone forever.
Love hasn’t done shit for me.
Ain’t worth the cost, it ain’t for free.
All hope is lost, and please, there ain’t no one for me.
In the beginning he was happy.
Now it’s over and he’s poor.
Is it really such a wonder that he don’t trust love no more?
Oh, don’t go away angry.
Please, just go away.
I wish I’d never met you.
Yeh, cursed be the day.
-Anonymous
9 comments:
Thanks Patter ;)
welcome :)
wow Amanda, you seem to be sounding more and more like Niki by putting this poem up.... curious, curious....
and yet love always seems to find a way to sneak itself back in...
your sounding more and more like a ugly virgin who doesn't like guys because they wont even TRY to get into your pants. curious, curious...
Why, but Anon, it is not simply curious! It is, in a matter of speaking, the firm, absolute truth.
But how, oh how could you not leave a name, or at least a phone number? I would love to have a chat over coffee sometime with someone that I seem to have to much in common with.
Do be considerate enough to drop a line sometime.
Until we meet again.
-The Ugly Virgin
Oh please. It is true..
-stares-
dude...now I'm so sad!
Oh it's obvious that the knowledge of such things is only meant to make you happier by protecting you.
Post a Comment