Deeeeeeearest Daddya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Yes, indeed.
You're wonderful, I could never ask for a more brilliant dad than you. Thanks for always working so hard- you know, dragging yourself out for shows or home shopping when what you'd rather do is collapse in your bed or something. I think what I admire most about you is that you never, ever complain.
Sorry for being such a teenage pain in the- back all time. (Your back must be terribly sore by now) I know lately I've been lazy and rebellious and stupid and exasperating, but I promise I'll try to change.
...
Just don't ask me to get up with the first reville in the mornings. Teehee.
I love you. Happy Birthday. I hope that this next year is better than the last. And you know what, I think it will be. *grins hugely*
Love,
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment