Sunday, July 01, 2007

Why It Is Imperative To Think Up a Creative Title for Every Post is Truly Beyond Me...

There, there, dearest. Here's your update, happy now?

Let's hit the facts straight on the metaphorical nail-head. I've had a rather exciting weekend.

Don't you just love exciting weekends? I simply adore them. The only problem is, however, that exciting weekeds tend to addle my brain somewhat. I haven't been able to be philisophical, witty or intelligent, much less coherent, for at least a day. Saturday was just extremely draining.

To tell the humiliating truth, I've developed a dislike for witnessing since that day when I was 11 and I tried to get a couple saved and they laughed at me, gave me back the SLY, and walked off. (Incidentally the same day I picked up a grand total of 7 discarded, scruffed up tracts off the park floor. Quite discouraging for a young and naiive OC) (So I don't really blame myself for my lack of enthusiasm.)

But yesterday was so different. Perhaps it was because of the new situation, our new witnessing partner, or the Caramel Frappachino that I'd mooched off my unsuspecting teammates. Whatever the reason, I had the best witnessing day of my life, complete with supa-hawt gaijin guys (*swoons at mere memory*), receptive sheepy, if rather hurried, people, and harassment from police. (Don't worry, we escaped jail. They just wanted to see our ID.)

And I'm finally starting to enjoy witnessing. YAY! Go me, professional disciple!

....

Oh, quit your scoffing.

Anyways there's my post. SO THERE. Now, have a nice day.

5 comments:

crazynik said...

YAY you updated
I miss you
Did Dad tell you I'm booked to be there in August? We'll have a blast, I'm sure
Give a hug to the little sis's for me
Be good XXXX

Anonymous said...

Darling, link me!! It's teeny...I love you oh so much xxxxxx

Amanda Rudow said...

Teehee. Sorry for the excruciatingly long wait.

And YESSSS! I heard as soon as the plan was concieved, and I'm so happy I could jump for joy. *jumps up and down for joy* I honestly can't wait.

Anonymous said...

-scoffs-
scoffing can be fun
-scoffsmore-

--Guess?

Y.M.R said...

I'll buy you your OWN caramel frap next time. especially if you get arrested...
wink