So let me finish this meaningless post so I can be happy.
It recently kicked in that it's freaking October. Which means soon it'll be Christmas (and I'll have to scrape together a repertoire of Christmas songs. Gah!)
And then it'll be New Years. (shh... this has a point.)
And then... following close on its heels will be my birthday.
I'm scared; I'm turning 16.
Mom asked me today what I want to do when I turn 'sweet' sixteen (yes; this looking-too-far-into-the-future stuff must run in the family).
I honestly didn't know what to say to that. So I didn't, and simply pretended to be engrossed in my 10th grade Algebra. (I did think, though. My mind screamed 'flippin Christ!!' and hid under the table)
Simply put, I want to forget that I have very little time left to be an innocent child. Senior teens are expected to be responsible and serious about life, and I have to admit that recently I have not been serious in the slightest. Or responsible. (Although the other day I did think for an hour on the topic of college, and whether I'm brave enough to try and win a scholarship to one some day)(Conclusion: ...nah.)
I have to be held accountable for my actions, too. That may be my worst nightmare, second only to the one about the giant roaches flying into my face and hiding in my bed. Fifteen year olds can make innocent faces and lie through their teeth when caught, and most of the time just be sent along with a slap on the hand, but oh no, not sixteen year olds. They have to be punished, black leather whip optional.
Just think... as a JETT, my sole goal besides having big boobs was being sixteen.
What is WRONG with me??? I should be looking forward to next year! (and mourning the recent loss of my yabbos) I must be getting old.
*bows and exits stage*
7 comments:
Hey Lovey,
Yes you are right turning sixteen sucks!!! I always wished i could be sixteen growing up i thought it wa the perfect age. But know that i am actually sixteen i wish for the days when i could be immature and get away with it, ahhhh for the days of youth. Love you!!! _ tiffany
I totally agree with you guys. I always thought 16 was the perfect age, and now that I am 16... Yeah 'What could I have been thinking?' has been running through my head. Haha, but I am sure your 16th will be loads of fun. Love you, bye!
16 is not the perfect age, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
I miss you, Mandy! I'm so glad you're posting again. Please don't stop.
just think, everything that you wanted when you were a jett is going to come true. you have big boobs and you'll turn 16.
sweet 16 is the best age ever and i'm sure you'll have great fun.
AHAHAHAHHA!!! oh my god! yeah amanda!! me too! recently my parents and sheps are bugging me sooo much about it! and that just makes me scared! kind of dawning on me whats really happening! 16 is suuuch a scary age! its like the turning point! ahahha or so i have the impression! which SUCKS cause i don;t know what to do from here! ahahaha! awwww help me too mandy! i wanna stay yoooung! ahahah!
i miss you guys! give your Daddy a hug for me. and Keren a huge kiss
Being 16 sucks cock. You will hate it and feel like shit all the time. Being 16 is every 12-year-old's dream, and then it will be a recurring nightmare until you are 40. Nah, it might be good. Being 16 has been that way for me is all.
Maybe you will like it. Maybe... but one thing's sure: however it's going to be, it will be worse if you worry about it. 15 is the perfect age BTW, and I would give anything to be there again!
Post a Comment