Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Help!

We need to choreograph a dance for Christmas, and I honestly doubt I can do it. Does anyone have any suggestions for some dance I can pawn off an unsuspecting troupe?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, I totally do. I think you should have frilly pink shirts (that stink all the time because you can't ever wash them, and it's impossible to send them to the dry cleaners because that costs too much money, and hand washing them is even worse because girls are too lazy for manual labor), tight higer-than-the-waist pants that give you weggies but who cares right? and you should definately think about dancing to a few outdated (like 1980's outdated) songs, throw in a few 1978 disco moves and you're ready to go.
Oh, and if you dance to some remake of a old kids song that would be lovely (I mean something to do with Kiddie-Viddies..hint, hint) Get some diva to sing it for you, add a catchy beat (Again, try the disco style) slap one of those "hip-hop" labels on it and you're ready to go!!!!
Call me if you need anymore help.
peace out

Anonymous said...

P.S.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Oh wait, here's another good idea, but not quite as good. Try clown costumes!

Amanda Rudow said...

LOL!!! Ack, diva bitch!!! I told you I needed NEW ideas, and here you go bouncing all the old stuff off me! Gawd, and I used to call you my MOJO??

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, we just saw this movie called saturday night fever. I bet you can get some pretty sweet steps from there.
better yet, try some joseph scothastings' moves.
Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that'll totally work.
heres another good idea, when in doubt, turn to Madonna. yeah, that's around the right time.

Anonymous said...

Buy condoms big enough to fit a black man. Wear them on your heads. Don't use canes when you dance to "White Christmas." Toilet plungers are way cooler.
Or you can go TIV with frizzy side ponytails and big hot pink scrunchies.
Black slacks white shirts and red neckties are always passable.
Hope it all works out.
Write me sometime soon Bitch. Love you. See my blog sometime, it has updates.
--Guess WHO