So here goes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLOG! From Warthogs Unite, to Mandy Moore, (long story), to Skinny-Shadow Killer (short story behind that one), to Kleenex (was being random), and finally back to Mandy Moore (simply because everyone was complaining), this blog has survived grumbles and flames and horribly spelled comments and much, much love... for two years and counting!!! HOORAY ME!!! Oh, and thank you of course!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope ya'll had fun. I... did? Juuuust kidding, barbecues are my forte.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! *woot* it's 2008! O_o Odd feeling. Should it really be 2008? Shouldn't it still be 1997? I was in awe at the swift passage of time back then, too. We were supposed to all be dead by now. Come to think of it, we're supposed to be Dark Angels by this time. What happened?? *laughs hysterically*
Sigh. Time really has flown. I feel like one of those old ladies bemoaning about the loss of her youth. I even knit. Should I be afraid? ...
To all of you whom I froze with at the ice-skating rink, it was fantastico to see you and I hope we can... er... do it again sometime, so to speak.
Gene, if you ever get around to reading though I doubt it, it was wicked having you over although all we did was play gateball. ...Then again that was exciting so... well... I don't have anything else to say...
AICHAN. Come over more often so you can bake and fatten us up again. Just like old times, ey? *wink wink*
Cheeers.
No comments:
Post a Comment