Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ranting.

Dear-

Everyone I offended by posting... that post. You know- the evil one: Hey, I'm sorry. I acknowledge that I did not uphold the standard of uprightness and moral sanctity etc. that this blog is supposed to portray, and I realize that I probably broke as many hearts as I did morals. So I apologize. But look, see? It's all gone now!

concerned person: Okay... so I get that I'm a horrible person. Note the inspiring color of this blog? The colorful title image? So I do have a dark side to me. But the same is said in every site, whether family, "detractor", or system: if you want to call me names, curse me, or elaborately delineate just how much you hate me, do it under your real name.

mari: You cannot watch something that makes that much sense and not laugh. At least, I couldn't.

Rant over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Honey buns. Don't you worry about it! Love you!!! xxxxx

Anonymous said...

hahaha, amanda, stop aplogizing! I should think that your entitled to say and write and post whatever you want on your blog. I mean...this place isn't for the "sheep" is it???
and it's not like your going to have some secret agency banging on your door and hauling you off to some FD prison. so yeah, relax.
Post whatever you want is what I think

p.s. eat this after you read it

Amanda Rudow said...

Ha. Why thank you.

You won't believe the feedback I got on that post once the reality of it all sunk in. What- five anonymous comments, all damning me to hell, as well as a couple signed ones that were mildly disapproving?

Plus I have the disadvantage of living with a few readers.

Suffice to say I live in fear, and my life's gotten infinitesmally easier since I've taken it down.

Was funny while it lasted though.

ps. get it? got it. good.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. This is not wordtime. This is what somebody is saying. Now...