Saturday, September 06, 2008

Alaska? ...It's Right Next to Russia, Right?

Ugh.

Some people on a forum I frequent were talking about making a drinking game out of watching it. I don't know if they actually went through with it, though they WERE saying it was the only way they be able to get through it. Anyway, these were the rules:

Take a sip every time:

She takes a shot at Obama.
She says experience.
She says 'Bridge to Nowhere'.
She says God, and/or refers to religion.
She blames the media for not understanding women politicians.
She calls herself a Washington outsider.
She flashes cleavage.
The camera shows her kids.

Good thing I didn't try it. That would get anyone piss-drunk.

Oh, and sorry for posting so much about this... it's just better than a TV show. Seriously! Whenever I'm online, the Election takes up most of my time because every day something new comes up. It's the best form of entertainment, really.

And I like knowing things. Weird, huh.

And now, a little something from one of my favourite Youtube comedians:



"I can't hear ya, Senator McCain, if you wanna be President I suggest you ennunciate."
CLASS.

G'day.

5 comments:

MaryJane said...

hahaha! oh my gosh, she's such a weirdo!

Unknown said...

GBY! I missed wished Karen a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU AND PRAY FOR YOU EVERY DAY! I LOVE YOU Amanda and Melina
L,U.Ted

Anonymous said...

hey. why do you even care? i dont want to go upstairs and ask...hehe

Amanda Rudow said...

anon: heh... dunno, really. Like I said, it's just really entertaining.

Anonymous said...

you know, for the longest time i thought alaska was next to antartica. hehe


btw
Happy birthday to keren!!!!!!!!
weeeee