
Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! Eat chocolate, be merry, and unite with singles all around the world in hatred toward Happy Couples.
Thanks to ya'll who were sweet enough to remember my birthday - your offlines and texts made me feel very loved.
This was probably my best birthday yet - on the 11th I got to spend the day with some - cough - very Special people, and went to see Coldplay live at the Saitama Arena. Coldplay were absolutely wonderful, of course, and even though I only knew a few of the songs I still enjoyed them immensely. The moment I got home - I think it was like 2 in the morning - Dad rushed up to my room and gave me a link to an interview Coldplay did with CBS news... he was more excited than me, I think, to know that I'd gone to see such incredibly talented people.
Unfortunately for everyone who wanted to know how it went, I was a bit caught up in the excitement and forgot to take pictures the entire day. Bugger. I'm really regretting it now. Hopefully I won't make the same mistake when I go see McFLY this week.
So. Anyway. I can't believe I'm 17! Not that it's an age that really MATTERS, like being 18 and getting a liscence, or turning 20 and being able to drink legally... but it's still something. Sometimes I miss being 14, lying awake at *gasp* midnight and wondering what it would be like to be OLD. I don't feel much different. A bit less naive, maybe, but still the same old me.
I've often heard that 16 is supposed to be the worst year, and that 17 is a lot better... I don't know how that will work for me, I mean, 16 was a really REALLY great year! Maybe in reverse, this year will be horrible... well, I hope not. I hope it'll be memorable but not in a bad way.
Happy Birthday to meeeeeee.
10 comments:
NO NIGGERS & JEWS OTHER VERMINS !
Services:
Sex In Different Positions, Oral without condom, Kissing with tongue, Cum on body, 69 Position,A-level, Erotic massage, Masturbation & Striptease, Pierced cunt.
Rates:
1 Hour 300 $
2 Hours 450 $
3 Hours 600 $
4 Hours 750 $
10 Hours 1200 $
24 Hours 1600 $
48 Hours 3000 $
Send me $ 20 US + SASE and you will receive an hand-me-down panty from me.
I am dead serious.
Juliana Hatfield 277 Washington Street 02332-4541 Duxbury,MA.
Phone (617) 437-0748
nice comment....
it wasnt me, i swear!!!
Amanda, Happy Birthday! I am so sorry I missed your birthday. Where the kids and I are now, the internet is spastic - we are waiting for Stephen to find us a new house! Anyway, I hope you have a great year - that 17 is even better than 16. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I send lots of love!
Amber
Happy Birthday my Sweet! My internet goes on and off so I missed the day. But I loooooove you!!! I can't believe you're 17, it's just too much!I miss you so much and hope you had a wonderful birthday and that this year will be awesome!
Kisses and hugs xxxx
oh gosh....i did wish u a happy birthday..........right? teeheee i juuust read this! and i was like fuck...i hope i did!! anyywayysssss just wondering how you were doing so i came to check out ur blog! haha, cus i never see you online or anything! hope all is well! love you lots mandyyy :* gotta see you sometime again ;) MUUAH XX
shit,.....and did i tell you? i got a phone?!?!
shit,.....and did i tell you? i got a phone?!?!
17 is much better than 16... I dont' know why. Maybe cuz your emotions settle a lot more & life seems to become clearer... thats what happened to me. & then 18 sucks cuz responsibility hits. heh..
Love you pretty one & happy belated birthday!!
AMANDA!!!! u have the same PICTURE up for valentines as i did! darnnit! it must be true.....
woah...that first comment....wowie
Post a Comment