If I said I got tired of seeing that photo every time I opened this page I'd be lying, but I'm sure it's long since exhausted its funny factor...
In current news: Mike and Gene visited for a "Rittle Corraboration" in Shin-Tokorozawa... to translate, a few good friends rented a place near their shop for Heart to Heart to have a mini-concert, and those two hooligans crashed our house for food and drink.
I was the designated camera woman for the evening, which is really a shame because that probably means the footage is completely unwatchable... not to say, of course, that that will stop me from posting it online as soon as I can, even at the risk of causing any viewers severe seasickness. In any case, keep an eye on Heart to Heart's Youtube page.
To conclude this... incredibly interesting post, keep your OTHER eye on Mercy's Youtube page for exclusive footage of Noda's very special inhabitants.
Have a good day.
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday Amanda! I love you. This is your 16th year, right? Gosh I hope I'm right. Let the fun...continue!! XX!
-Vesna
Thank you! Actually I turned 17, but it's the thought that counts, so don't worry about it :P
Love you!
Post a Comment