Why is it that whenever I asked why, for example, an ambulance siren sounded higher in frequency when it was ahead of me than when it had passed me, no one ever explained the Doppler Effect? My entire life, literally every time an ambulance, fire engine, or police car passed me I asked that question.
I thought I had a brain defect. My entire life.
Suddenly it seems as though life has changed from shades of grey to technicolour. You know, like that Fantastic Friends song where Adrianne's a clown and then her helium balloons suddenly burst into rainbow colours.
2 comments:
Amanda. Hey this is Vesna here.
I was hoping you could help me get in touch with your mom? I'd like to write her sometime but I don't know her email. Could you send it to me? You can write me at vesfrenchy@hotmail.com
thanks so much.
haha... that makes two of us. Good to know its not only me who wondered that question.
Post a Comment