Keren, I love you. Happy Birthday.
I've said all of this to you in person today and it seems kind of cheap to be typing this out now. I still couldn't help but feel it was necessary.
You've changed so much and you'll change even more over the next few years, and I'll never stop being surprised by it... surprised and proud. You're shaping up to be a brilliant adult - I'll get back to you on your current status as an angsty teenager, doing pretty good so far though - and I can't wait till the day we can both casually saunter into a pub and order a good ol' pint together. Um, legally.
14's a big year. It was one of my most eventful, it'll probably be one of yours too. I'll try my best to be around for it. If I'm not... well, it's always nice to have someone to blame for ruining your golden years, trust me on this one.
Love you.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Keren! Lots of love from all the Doss family...sorry didn't call or send a card, but please know that we wish you a wonderful new year! Hope to see you all sometime!
Post a Comment