My choices have been narrowed down to two, quite similar. And of course I've been deliberating over them for the past couple of days but can't quite decide.
Which sounds better to you?
The cheaper, less convenient one:

OR the way more expensive, totally handy and awesome one?:

I'm leaning towards the expensive one, actually. But the cheaper one looks nicer, colour-wise. And I'm... I'm just so torn.
A plus for both of them is that they can read PDFs and playing games is super easy with the QWERTY slide-out keyboard. Which I just love.
4 comments:
Do not get Samsung whatever you do...
my thought is that you should get the cheaper one. Technology is always getting outdated anyway...if they're both pretty close to what you're looking for.
Apple. Nothing beats the iPhone. And it's not as expensive as most presume. Rather cheap really, taking all of it's features into consideration :P I love your thoughts (blog) btw. heh
Anon: Thank you for your wise words. I'm biased towards any carrier that isn't Docomo so there's no worries.
D&B: Plans changed, I may not even get either... but I'll see. sigh.
Ginny: Sadly, since softbank carries the iPhone here, that's not an option. It's tempting, though. And thank you, it's entirely my pleasure! Comment more, so I can hear what you think ;)
Post a Comment