Living That Hormone-Ravaged Life
wow. so confused by the second photo. WTF is going on there? mass massage session? AND those are some SERIOUS earings in the 3rd pic. :) looking gorgeous, as always luv.
ah..that night was so fun!!! Wish I didn't have to go home so early :(. But I'm totally gna visit you guys when I get back ;)
Jabberwocky: Haha, yes, actually, that was a mass massage session. Mostly centered around Dad, of course.Thank you, that's so sweet :)Laura: I know!! And I can't believe you're all the way Down Under, visit when you're back and tell me all about those hot Aussie men!!
I will I will!! ;) Though surprisingly I met a hot French guy instead! ;P
Awww...papa Ez!!! i shed a tear for the parts of me that misses him!!
Laura: ooooooh~ You're so coming over to visit and gossip. We'll buy ice cream and lure you over against your will.Ryan: I'll let him know :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow. so confused by the second photo. WTF is going on there? mass massage session? AND those are some SERIOUS earings in the 3rd pic. :) looking gorgeous, as always luv.
ah..that night was so fun!!! Wish I didn't have to go home so early :(. But I'm totally gna visit you guys when I get back ;)
Jabberwocky: Haha, yes, actually, that was a mass massage session. Mostly centered around Dad, of course.
Thank you, that's so sweet :)
Laura: I know!! And I can't believe you're all the way Down Under, visit when you're back and tell me all about those hot Aussie men!!
I will I will!! ;) Though surprisingly I met a hot French guy instead! ;P
Awww...papa Ez!!! i shed a tear for the parts of me that misses him!!
Laura: ooooooh~ You're so coming over to visit and gossip. We'll buy ice cream and lure you over against your will.
Ryan: I'll let him know :)
Post a Comment