Well, Christmas was hectic, that's for sure! For about a week we did shows every single day.... and I succeeded in losing my precious bag with my precious belongings (wallet, knitting project, CD walkman that is actually my mom's etc. etc.)!!! I've been trying to ask them to search their place... I haven't gotten an answer back yet. Ohhh, the suspense!!!
And we are approaching New Years!! And with it, the wonderful year of 2006, which is supposed to have events in it which will trigger the Rise of the Antichrist and the Tribulation!!!! *Takes deeeeep breath* .... Such as a massive Tokyo earthquake that will jellify the World's economy! Our whole home is holding its breath.... last night there were three small earthquakes aboiut 15 minutes apart, and it scared me. Really scared me. I almost started packing my fleebag at 11:00 at night! Oh yes, and I just KNOW it's gonna happen right on my birthday!!! I have sixth sense, you see. It'll have to happen on a very important date, and I'll say that's important enough! Shiver shudder
I have finally come to the realization.... I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL COOK!!!! Or, at least, a good one. Alisa (one of the best cooks I know... at least, she makes great pie!) says that if your mom is a good cook, or anyone in your family, your chance of being good is just about nil. That rules me out! My whole family is filled with cooks... Niki's been in the kitchen half or more of her life, my mom is ...WOW..., both my grandmothers rock at the stove, and even my dad can cook... Poached eggs!!! And now, that is an amazing feat. But seriously. The only thing I've managed to make that turned out half nicely so far in my life is... yup, salad!! Oh yes, and sandwiches.
Well, that's about it for my lovely post. Happy New Years!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment