Saturday, January 28, 2006

Things

I've been so lazy recently! I can't believe myself... I really should be writing more, but there's nothing to write!
Oh wait, I've thought of something:
Pray for funds, please, oh non-existent readers: we have great big, evil plans of going to this year's Word Stock!!! Exciting, but we'll have to raise about 400,000 yen jus to get the four of us there. All that to say, if you're an actual human being please pray on your knees for me and I'll forever be in your debt should the Lord decide to answer your prayers.
And oh- that leads me on to another subject!
A couple people have asked to join our home- and that's really great, seeing as we're losing about half our personnel! Well, actually, that's exaggerating, but Gene and Niki make up a big part of this home. Sniff. Niki's going to Mehico, and Gene is going to... oh, I can barely bring myself to say it... that Home! I'm harbouring a not-so-small bitterness against Oli... although I hope no one quotes me on that. Haha, just kidding of course. It's my own small joke. But I just can't bear to see Gene leave, thank you.
Oh dear, I need to get off. I should bring up to the home the proposal of more computer time.
Cheers, as Niki would say.

5 comments:

Ang Johnson said...

oh my god!! so thats maryjane's durty little secret!!!yess!! its durty alright! hummm....nar, i dont think i will pray.I'm not decent in any way teheheheh. gene's going to noda home? whhhaaaaaaat? thats so dumb. i mean, why??? its like 30 minutes away so he can see who ever he wants to see on da weekends.weird...

Amanda Rudow said...

Yeah, Ang, it may be 30 minutes away but just think, there are so many couples there that it's just that many more wives for him to steal and get pregnant. :D Wouldn't want it happening any more in our home, anyways. JK

Ang Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ang Johnson said...

Actually....I'll take that back. Nyways.....yeah....2 hours?? bahahaha. yeah, like thats a big difference from 30 minutes. Maybe it is in Tokyo but here in coloradie its pretty much the same thing. My god!! gene is the lamest topic that i've gossiped about In years!!! lets talk about something else shall we??? Lets talk about Jesus!! yesss!!! anything new about him???

Ang Johnson said...

proposal of more computer time?? pleh!!! i tried that one tooo many times