YESSSS!!! Here we are, in Kobe... we're up in the mountains, this place we now call home is very big and um... rundown, and rather moldy but I love it!! It used to be a government building or something and the dining room floor is always wet because of the condensation in the air. (Just trying to make you thankful for nice, dry places here)
We're right smack in the middle of some mountains, not too high up but still you know, ENOUGH... we're totally surrounded by gorgeous trees and birds and BUGS and it's wonderful.
There are about 10 or so people here right now, 3 adults and 7 teens. Everyone's really cool, although I haven't really gotten to know some of them yet.
Oh yes, one important thing... THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO ROACHES!!! This is a totally new experience for me, TTL PTL DGTGF.
Ahhh well....we have just finished scrubbing mold, stinky rotten things, and grime from the kitchen sink, walls and floor. Maria (JRTN) and I are actually supposed to be on a road trip to Kyoto for a clowning expedition at some matsuris but our team kind of left without us so we don't know what to do... they said they'd be here about half an hour ago. So there's nothing to do but wait and kill mosquitos. You should see them buggers, they're enormous and so are the bites they give.
*Scratches furiously*
So... so far I'm enjoying myself, thanks for the prayers that I hope you've been praying for us... tee hee. Oh yes, and thank you TNT home members for working extra hard in order for us to be here, don't miss us too much ok? hehe
Oh, oh, one more thing- I might be kitchen deacon!!! Nyahahahahahahaha
...it's just a thought, though.
Scared for my friends, Ambie?
P.S. we have only pre-heated pizza and fifty-year old chicken to eat so far, cuz the kitchen is kind of not in working order yet... PRAY!!!
3 comments:
Amanda..your posts are too long.
STFU and stick to your own blog.
Awwww....awwww Amanda does this mean that you might just MIGHT miss me cooking? Shuuush now and back to your 50 year old bird. :D :D :D
Post a Comment