Happy Birthday!
I wish you the best! You're totally the coolest dad, and don't you dare worry about getting old cuz I swear you never will. Your mind and wit, anyways.
I love you too much. XXXXXOOOOOXXXXXOOOOO
Love,
Your Naughty, Annoying, Sly, Sneaky, Disrespectful and yet Oh So Loving at the same time Daughter
~Mandy~
P.S. Ambie will kill me, but here's a clip I stole from her. It's from the bday party we held for Dad last night, theme being "Cowboys, Cowgirls, and Indians". There was one drunken, beerbellied Mexican... but I guess he fit in ok. :)
P.P.S. The sound is off from the visual.
5 comments:
totally awesome. At least we came back from wordstock with something good!
Mike rocks so hard! I didn't notice how good he looked till I saw this.
And by the by, I stole this from your Mommy. I need to go beg for forgiveness now, excuse me...
Haha
Yeah, she was kind of annoyed when she saw it on your blog... :)
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Mwahahahaha that was great!
Post a Comment