On Monday we watched The Fellowship of the Ring.On Tuesday we watched the extended version of The Two Towers.
Movies are great things. Especially when you're sitting on moldy couches eating yummy things. Well, the mold didn't really get to me because both times I got to lean my face on a nice lap. TYJ for sweet, willing people. I love you, Mariea and Mark.
But really- they are great things.
Needless to say I love Lord of the Rings.
Especially extended versions. I'd never seen the extended version of LOTR II, so it was like watching it for the first time. Almost.
I just hope we can see LOTR III extended.
There were some scenes, though, that I just couldn't watch without thinking of the spoofs and bursting out laughing.
Like the They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard part, and the Secret Council.
Good stuff, good stuff.
I used to hate Boromir. But now, I don't anymore. Because I saw that his father was behind everything, wanting the ring and all that. I mean, he wanted the ring for Gondor, that's for certain, but it's not like he was trying to be greedy or anything. It was all his father.I still like Faramir alot better, though. :P
Extended versions let you get to know the charecters better. There are so many more funny parts... like the part where Aragorn almost spits back up Eowen's stew.
Splendid, really. I really recommend extended versions.
Have I been saying that too much??
Sorry. Believe me, I'm not a huge fan. I just appreciate a good...see.
~Seiko Interlude~
Just had to mention... Aragorn is so hot.
Eomer is also.... really oh so hot.
Grrrrooowwwwwllll.
~End of Seiko Interlude~
But oh, I agree. Completely.
4 comments:
YES YES!! EOMER!! ARAGORN!! Lord of the Rings is best!
yahahahaha! good times good times. I love Lord Of The Rings...besides Troy, it is my most favorite movie@
Karl urban .. growl baby growl!! OUCH!!!
yes lord of the rings my fav as well. however, i do not like aragorn, i think he's ugly and has a higher-pitched naggy almost nasal voice. ptl he doesn't talk like that in some parts! :D eomer is..yes, cool, hot whatever, however his brows looks like they're always knitted together like he's always upset so when he smiles it look X-remely funny! lol. totally one of the best characters.
Post a Comment