Saturday, September 02, 2006

Goooddddbbbyyyyyeeeeee!!!!!

AMBIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Why Ambie, oh why?
Well, I won't bother you with that now.
Let's see what I'll miss. I love doing this game!!! hehe makes the person so uncomfortable. Anyhoo I'll miss:

-You screaming for us to shut up when we sing too loud during Team B dish night.
-You slapping my butt.
-Slapping you back and hurting you 10 times more than you hurt me.
-Begging to have your I-pod, Laptop, PDA or camera, knowing you'll make a face and say no.
-Your cooking, duh.
-Your singing, duuuhhhh.
-Taking your son, and having you give me a big hug the next day.
-Just....taking your son.
-Trying to find an excuse to go into your room and hang out with you.
-Trying to make you laugh.
-Trying to make you smile when you're in one of your my-intestines-are-killing-me-i've-been-cooking-all-day-and-just-finished-taking-screaming-kids-and-cleaned-kitchen-god-I'm-dead-tired kind of moods. (wow)
-Chatting with you even when you're like, a 5 seconds' walk away from where I am.
-Snitching from your masterpiece.
-Admiring your paintings.
-How you'd make a face at me when I complained about how fat I was while eating your pasta at the same time.
-Brain-storming ideas for a photo-shoot that we can never find time for.
-Gossiping with you. (about nothing)
-Working on "Twelfth Night"
-How you'd come into our classroom after getting something for a meal you're cooking from the pantry, and distract us from our school.
-How you'd try to tell me you didn't want me to fold your laundry up.
-How you'd make a huge fuss about how bad you'd sang after a show.
-How you'd roll your eyes at me when I'd pay you a compliment.
-Giving and receiving hugs.
-Complaining to you.
-"Helping" you with dinner.
-How you'd change your clothes 15 times a day.
-Hearing exciting stories about your teenage-hood.
-Just hearing you tell a story.
(ps not exactly in that order)...and the list goes on.
All that to say... can you guess???
I'LL MISS YOU AMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Don't forget us. Please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear..I miss you

Ang Johnson said...

dammit!! u out did my good byes!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA Oh my lord, I just read this and all I have to say is....
I DO NOT CHANGE MY CLOTHES 15 TIMES A DAY WOMAN!!
Twice a day...because I'm disgusting when I sweat..heh.
Aww I'll miss doing being around you and the girls.
I love you so so much!

Anonymous said...

actually come to think of it, she only changed her clothes 15 times a day during thoes two days when gene was here.

NOTE: AGAIN, THAT WORD VERIFICATION HAS TO GO!