Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I wrote a song...here it is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KEREN!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!

I love you, Keren. You are the bestest youngest sister ever, you're turning out to be so beautiful (one of these days I'll send you hate mail cuz you have bigger boobs than me) and you're uperdy cool. I swear I've never met a just-turned-11-year-old-yesterday awesomer than you. (Gosh...wonder who's fault that is? hmm.... jk)
You're wonderful, and I hope you have a super good new year full of exciting things like... boys. Wait, that's boring. Never mind. (ehehehe...jk)
I love you so much!!!!! I hope to become a better sister to you in the near future. For now I might stay the same, though, just to warn you.
Here's a kiss: X
And here's a birthday hug: O
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
~Your sister, Amanda~
PS I made my post colorful with happiness just for you. chuuuu!!!!

No comments: