Saturday, September 30, 2006

An Ode to J.A.M.E.

Um...
Right.
What should I say? I really have no words.
Guess this'll have to stay simple.

Goodbye Josh, Alisa, Markus, Eleina, Leilani, Ashley, Ryan, Travis and Michelle. I'll miss you like... the lowest level of Hell. (Or, of course there's always the highest level of Heaven.)
This home is so not the same without you, it's incredible how much I miss you guys, and promise you'll visit us sometime soon, ok? Either that or I'll raid your house and eat all your yummy food and double your water bill.
I love you guys so much. Don't forget good ol' TNT.

Ciao.

Much love,
Mandy Moore.

5 comments:

Seiko Hashimoto said...

sniff ... if it were me anyways .. lol

Anonymous said...

Hey lets go visit them.

Anonymous said...

One time I went doodoo in my pants and I didn't want anyone to know, so I walked around with it for a day or so, and then I told my best friend. He said I was a yucky doodoo, and then he told on me.
I only tell you this to illustrate what a good friend I am, and how very unpleasant it is to go doodoo in your pants.

Anonymous said...

I always hated that story...
Hehe just kidding, LOVE YOU Kuristofa xxx

Amanda Rudow said...

LOL
You are always my inspiration, Christopher.