Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bery Bery Busy...

...doing:
Witnessing.
Performing.
Dancing.

*Bleaugh*

Since Saturday, our AIP witnessing hours have tipped the scales to over 20. Are witnessing hours assigned points? If so we'll win for sure.
Tomorrow we're getting up at six...again... to travel far far away, with Heart to Heart, to perform. Again. So we'll be bery bery busy.
Today was my day off, and you know how I started it? English teaching. Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, I English teach. I usually sleep in till 12:00 or so on my free day, but today was special- I got up at 8:00 to ride my bike to a little building 15 minutes away, where I was paid to sit in a chair in front of five polite, Japanese ladies for an hour and answer questions about my personal life.
It was very exciting. One part of that hour went like this:

How meny peepolu are in your fameelee?
....10.
Whoo-watto are your brazaz and sistaaz names?
...oh my god. you've got to be kidding me!
...Eh? Nani?
Okay, fine. *recites names*
(Looks overwhelmed) How do you spellu?
*coughs* where did you say the bathroom was?

Hey, I'm not complaining. I had fun.
*Coughs again*
I just hope I won't encounter any polite, Japanese women tomorrow.
I have nothing more to say.

PS I just might start real blogging again. Not that anyone cares. *throws out the fishing line*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now see here Amanda, I check this blog every day hoping somethings there.
Don't dissapoint me!

crazynik said...

yeah I check it from time to time too, seeing as dad never writes me. It's good to know what's up back in good ol Nippon. Miss you sis, hope you're all doing fine. Muah

Amanda Rudow said...

...wow.
Two famous bloggers saying they check out my blog!!!!
I feel so loved.
*keeps reeling the line in*
I love you guys :)