It's time to quote one of my all-time favorites.
J: Water Lily!
L: My name is Lilia!
J: To me you are Lily. And I want water!
*Slides down rope like only he can*
L: Oh Joshua, I thought you'd never come down!
J: Water before love, my girl.
L: Will it take the whole Nile to quench your thirst?
J: No, only your lips...
L: Be careful. Dathan's eyes can see through stone!
J: Dathan is a vulture, feeding on the flesh of his own people.
Okay I'm done.
5 comments:
Nefretiri: Will you not kneel before your princess?
Moses: Im afraid the mud pits have stiffened my knees.
Nefretiri: Shall I call the guards?
Moses: Do you think they could bend them?
[to Nefretiri]
Rameses: You will be mine, like my dog, or my horse, or my falcon, except that I shall love you more - and trust you less.
Nefretiri: [hands Rameses a sword as he is preparing to battle the freed Israelites] Bring it back to me, stained with his blood!
Rameses: I will... to mingle with your own!
Egyptian soldier: Out! Out, all of you!
Dathan: Why do you come here? I put no blood on my door!
Egyptian soldier: Then stone bleeds!
Dathan: Your stonecutter did this to me!
Lilia: All the gold in Egypt cannot wipe that mark from your door, Dathan, nor from my heart.
Dathan: Just for that, you'll walk all the way to... Where are we going? Do you know where we're going?
Egyptian soldier: To hell, I hope!
bwahahahaha! I love ten commmandments!
And this, this is for my wedding night...
....
Medmet: You will never wear it.
Nefretiri: Why not?
Medmet: I have brought you a cloth more revealing.
Nefretiri: Send them away. Go now, while I hear what this puckered old persimmon has to say. Well...what croakings of doom have you today?
Medmet: You prepare for a marriage that will never be.
Nefretiri: You've been drinking honey wine.
Medmet: I shall not let the Pharaoh
and Rameses be betrayed.
Nefretiri: Why should a slave care
which Pharaoh rules?
Medmet: For years I have been silent. Now all the kings of Egypt cry out to me from their tombs: "Let no Hebrew sit upon our throne."
Nefretiri: What are you saying?
Medmet: Rameses has the blood
of many kings.
Nefretiri: And Moses?
Medmet: He is lower than the dust.
lol I can't believe I rememberd all that.
heheh, love ten commandements,
Nefretiri: does the world bow before an empty throne?
Rameses: empty
Post a Comment