I'm sorry if the Jesus musical left any one feeling dirty spiritually, or if I caused any problems. It was a severe compromise in my convictions, and I shall refrain from posting such ungodly material on this public forum in the near future.
Have a nice day.
God bless you all. Hallelujah, amen?
Prrraise za lawrd.
6 comments:
What the fuck? AMANDA!
not perveted my ass. don't apoligize, we have the right to not take back all the fucking shit we said......no?
and what was the erm jesus video anyways? post it again!
I'll send you the link if you really want to see it.
And, I'll have to ask you to refrain from strong language on this public forum.
:D
I feeeeel the power!
ps don't kill me. It's all for the good of the people.
nice going amanda!! PEACE AND LOOOVE!!
What do you mean you feel the power? what power?
okay, I'm gonna become my alter ego. you'll probably won't like her. wanna hear an inspiring witnessing story?
"I'm sorry for using bad language."
...there goes my alter ego again. loose moose on the noose. I have no idea what that means.
Post a Comment