Friday, October 13, 2006

Lucky or not?

I saw onThe Brain's blog that there was a theory that Friday, the 13th was deemed an unlucky date by some.
I was going to dismiss it as a mere post to wish us a happy day, until during our walk around the park Uncle Philip mentioned the same thing.
I have noticed that today was a rather...normal day. As in I received no heartbreaking news, nor did I received any that brought great joy to my heart. In fact the only thing that could go wrong during the remainder of this day is if the "Happy School" song comes out wrong.
I suppose I will have to wait and see.
...if I can prove this theory wrong.

....what a stupid post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paraskavedekatriaphobia
I think you have it. it's the fear of Friday the 13th. try to say it out loud. it'll impress almost anyone.