Living That Hormone-Ravaged Life
thats nice. is he gay? AND TAKE THAT WORD VERIFICATION OFF!!!
gay nothing!
Oi!Gay nothing!*mutters* kids these days...
Im sorry Amanda but I found him a few years ago and ehem..he's mine. My precious.....
MY precious!!! Be sharing, amen?
Well girls, I think there is enough of him to go around. After all, I don't know about you, but with a voice like his I don't mind waiting for my turn.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
thats nice. is he gay?
AND TAKE THAT WORD VERIFICATION OFF!!!
gay nothing!
Oi!
Gay nothing!
*mutters* kids these days...
Im sorry Amanda but I found him a few years ago and ehem..he's mine.
My precious.....
MY precious!!! Be sharing, amen?
Well girls, I think there is enough of him to go around. After all, I don't know about you, but with a voice like his I don't mind waiting for my turn.
Post a Comment