Friday, November 10, 2006

Counting down... 10...9...8...

...until the time bomb goes off.

You see, tomorrow is the Sayama concert.
Tomorrow is also the deadline for the CD making.
Tomorrow is when we play Taiko for the first time to the song "I Love Japan".
Tomorrow...we either die or become unbelievably rich.
Or just happy.
Either way... it's all a matter of time, and the clock's ticking.

I was sitting in the Office all afternoon. First I ran out to the 7/11 to make 100 photocopies of the new Heart to Heart CD 'Yumeoibito' songbook. Then I sat and made CD copies and fixed printer glitches and restarted the computer fifteen-million times, trying to print as many CD covers as possible within the space of...3 hours or so.
I was in my element. (?)
What I mean is, if the above sentance didn't make any sense, I had an afternoon full of my favorite type of work- secretarial.
I hope you'll all get to hear this new CD. It's definitely the best yet- and just wait till you see the cover, maaan!!! Mike, I bow down and lick your shoe soles.
Peace out.

PS Unfortunately for us, we will never become unbelievably rich. With material goods, that is. Maybe with the Lord's blessing one day. But I have to say that it was an exaggeration- don't misunderstand me. We shall remain- forever yours- poor missionaries depending on the Lawrd.

4 comments:

MaryJane said...

God bless you dear, you'll have like 100000000 more crowns on your stars!

MaryJane said...

oopps I mean, stars on you crown

Anonymous said...

Hey I want to see the cover! Send one to me? As in a CD? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Amanda Rudow said...

OH yeah!
Maybe for a belated birthday present, Ambie!