My accomplishments of this afternoon:
1. Finishing up former J/A kids' room/former nursery/former Angela's room/former rabbit hideout/etc.etc.etc.
- Vaccuumed:
-The top of the aircon
-The inside of the aircon
-Tattered tatami bits from floor
-Insides of every shelf and cupboard
-Walls
- Removed:
-All dirt and garbage from the vaccuum-cleaner bag (yep folks, we're poor missionaries)
-Fifty-year-old tape from the ceiling
- LOCKED THE BLASTED ROOM UP!!!!
2. Started former Ambie's room/former Chris' room/etc.etc...
- Removed:
-50,000 staples, screws and nails from every conceivable place (well... not that much but enough to make a handfull)
-Numerous odd things like blankets and wooden planks from cupboard
All that to say...I'm exhausted.
One room down---
17 more to go.
4 comments:
You serious?! Oh my poor baby!!! I wish I couold help. Love you, I'll be praying.
amanda, i would like a full report of every afternoon from now on.
thanks.
p.s. TAKE THAT WORK VERIFICATION OFF!!!
WTF?
PS for the last time, it's staying on so those fucking spammers won't post their shit on my blog!!!!!
PPS sorry everyone. if you're offended you don't have to read my blog or comments.
wow you do so much in a day...my day's accomplishments usually are; slept in an extra hour, skipped devotions, and had milk for breakfast...that's the routine.
I just love my life
Post a Comment