Uh oh...
I'm deadly.
Nyahahahahahaaaa!!!
| Your Deadly Sins |
| Greed: 80% |
| Lust: 80% |
| Pride: 60% |
| Wrath: 60% |
| Envy: 40% |
| Gluttony: 0% |
| Sloth: 0% |
| Chance You'll Go to Hell: 46% |
| You'll die in a castle, surrounded by servants. |
How Sinful Are You?
Alright, now that's iffy...
| Your Vibe is Super Sexy |
![]() And this inner sexiness really does boost your appeal You're confident, playful, and outgoing You know what you have to offer - and you're proud of it! |
How Sexy Is Your Vibe?
Ah yes... Aries is also my rising sign Your True Sign Is Aries |
![]() Friendly Energetic Risk Taking Dynamic Daredevil Always on an Adventure Without a Care in the World Quick-Witted and Quick-Tempered |


1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHHA i am more evil then u!! I'm more evil then u!! I love it!!
Post a Comment