Saturday, December 16, 2006

This is excrutiatingly late...

...but better late than never. I think.
Why am I always late? I think of urgent things I need to do two minutes before I fall completely asleep and then the things never get done.

But back to the point.
Let's take some time to do this TNT style.

A-one, a-two, a-one-two-three-GO!

(50 different people sing at once on all different keys:)
Ohhhhh, Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to NIKI
Whooooooooaaaa (every one but Mike beats table frantically, who beats heads and glass doors)
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!!!!!!
And we love you~~~~~~~!!!!!

Ahhh yes. Dear sis, happy belated birthday. This is your first birthday out of TNT in like, over 6 years, right??? Hope you had a good one.
I wish you a wonderful new year, with lots of exciting poolparties and concerts and Zocalo trips (you're going to Mex soon, right?) and alcohol... oh yes and many other fun things. Praying for any upcoming changes and moves... keep going for Gyad!!!

Love, Mandy

Now a tribute to Niki.

It's her birthday...yesterday's yesterday's yesterday.... so,
Let's go out and party oh!
Niiikii, Niiikii!

Pink Train!!!
Okay my inspiration's ran out.
Love you.

1 comment:

crazynik said...

tx sis .... love you and miss you guys and praying that the move goes smoothly. Big hug and kiss c