Monday, February 26, 2007

Good day, fellow computer-addicted people.

As of yet, no one has died, and neither has any burst of inspiration triggered by any blot of lightnening struck me, so I'm sure you sympathize with my lack of posting.

My life has not changed... but one thing that has broken the monotany is that from two weeks ago, Melinda and I have been attending junior high school every Wednesday and Friday of every week. It's a nice place, and they don't make us wear their sad excuse for uniforms, so I'm happy. Yes, it has happened: slowly but surely I'm morphing into a systemite.

And I found a new place to spend my time. The reading has helped me widen my perspective so to speak... if you're fragile do not click the link.

But PEACE. May your life be more exciting than mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That blog you linked to > scary
xD

Anonymous said...

O.O
You get to go to school?
I hatehatehate you!
-stabs-