Well, since I've missed SO many birthday, Happy Birthday to all you Aquarians out there, and although few of you read this I wish you luck anyways. Specifically: Macky, Timna, Joan, Cherish, Mari Shoji, Angela, Yuts, and Maiki. If I didn't say your name, forgive me, I still love you though. Happy Birthday to you all, and I wish you a good one.
Party on.
10 comments:
Sucker-fucker... when is Yuts' birthday anyway?
Happy birthday Amanda! Happy 15th!!!!
I pray you have a fun and memorable birthday today. How have things been? I read your blog recently. Your poem...did you write it? It was so well written but so sad. You been okay? I miss you!
Just wanted to drop a line and tell you that I'm praying for you and that I LOVE YOU!
Would love to hear how you've been and what you're up to some time.
XX! --Vesna
Amanda, I love you!! Happy birthday, I hope you had a super fun birthday. Come visit us sometime, we miss you! xxxx lots of love,
Abi
here's the link:
http://missbenino.blogspot.com/
amanda, I just wanted to tell you happy birthday and i think you should change your blog name.
for one, Mandy Moore...slightly famous in the outside world tho she may be, she is definatly not what most people would call 'hot' or 'nice' or 'gracious' or 'ladylike'
I think that you are more of a lady and prettier so you should name you blog something else.
like....Freckles and Frosting.
THat was off the top of my head.
ciao
yeah freckles is cute. like the girl in lost. but then again, amanda is nothing like evangeline lily.
yeah happy 15.
p.s.
i went to that blog link that aich posted just out of curiosity.
hahahahaha
oh my. there should have been a warning or something.
and to everyone else who just might go there out of curiosity:
its haven's blog.
Happy Birthday Amanda! Love you so much. We really miss you!! Jude talks about you all the time still.
I pray and think about you often.
YOu MUST come see me one day.
Otanjobi Omedeto!!
Happy Birthday Panda. Proper letter coming soon. I love you so much!
Aw Goddammit
I always forget girls' birthdays.
I shall eat my own arm in regret.
-eatsownarm-
Tell me if you feel better?
Post a Comment