Thursday, October 02, 2008

random.

As you can see, I've finally updated to blog roll again since I lost my previous version with the old, cruddy black blogger template I was using... so hopefully I'll be able to stalk your blogs properly again and leave annoying, senseless comments.

Ooh, my fingers are all ready tensed with anticipation.

Big thanks again to Gene and the Noda folk for putting up with us for yet another Wednesday... next week they're hosting an event, hope ya'll have that on your calendars. Sounds like it'll be a treat.

I've deleted my old Gmail account, since the spam was getting overwhelming and it was getting tiresome to type out the whole damn thing every time I wanted to sign in, so don't freak out if your emails bounce back. Not that you would, since I rarely write anyone anyway, but you know... just in case.

It's October, it's cold, my new shiny room smells like incense and clean sheets, and it's two in the morning. Movie night, see.

Hope you're well.
G'day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! See you next week...hope my baby's out by then. So glad you're coming over more.