Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Combini Raid

Combini
-noun
Japanese slang for "convenient store"



Finally, we're out of the hotel and on the road! What comes next? Combini time, of course.


"Hello, members of Heart to Heart. Do you have anything to share with the blogging community?"


"I endorse the law stating that no person under the age of 20 can consume alcohol!!!"

"...er. Right, thank you. Next?"


"COLA SHOCK ZERO: ALL YOUR ALCOHOLIC NEEDS, WITH HALF THE CALORIE INTAKE!! A MUST-DRINK DURING THIS STRESSFUL YET FASHIONABLE HOLIDAY SEASON!"

"Splendid. Anyone else?"


"...grapes... mmm..."

"I'm stuck with a carload of maniacs."



Happy 3rd Day of Christmas, peeps!

2 comments:

Dossy and Bossy said...

Oh my, I've been gone too long. I had such a powerful wave of nostalgia when seeing these pictures, and a choice "engrish" saying comes to mind when viewing Dad pointing upward, namely: "Happiness guaranteed. Point up myself." Thank you. We'll be here all week. Try the veal.
In other news: I have gorgeous model sisters.

Cereal Stalker said...

Wow, I thought I was the insane one...