Thursday, August 21, 2008

Excuse me while I make excuses.

Urgh.

I WANT a cyberlife again. I want to be able to loiter my life away in front of a computer, not having to worry about cleaning grease off my nose every night or confirming shift schedules. Growing a huge couch-potato backside was never so much fun, especially since the invention of Mozilla Firefox 3 and enhanced Youtube account pages. But now that I've joined the workforce, also known by a majority of my acquaintances as the much-feared "Rat-Race", I've begun to keep almost normal internet hours. I've begun falling asleep - often without meaning to - earlier, as well. Oh, the horror!

Oh well. It was bound to happen sometime.

To all of you who undoubtedly hate me for my absence, and to those of you who probably couldn't care less: a massive, somewhat relieved but still sincere apology. I fear the days of multiple daily posts are gone forever.

Or at least till I'm fired, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAGGGGGG OMG IT'S A CONFORMIST!
Like, quick, everyone, SHOOT!
Let us hurt the conformist with our words.
-sings-
Anaaaaarchy in the UK...xD
Freaking ratrace.
I'm never getting a job. I'm gonna be a con artist instead and live off our insidious government.

Boo ya said...

aaggghhhh i know exactly what you mean! in a way its great to become mature and responsible and have real life people love you, but then again so many hits on your blog, and thinking of another foolish thing to write WAS a lot of fun. sigh. i love you. :D