I found this on Ang's blog, and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to blog it. I'm going to start with the supposedly typical physical traits of an Aquarian:
"Individuals born under the sign of Aquarius tend to have a vague expression, a high forehead, finely chiseled features and oval with flat planes, and there is a look of nobility suggestive of the classic Greek or Roman models. They are above average height and have a slender figure. Their eyes are usually light coloured and convey remoteness and have a dreamy quality. Aquarians also have average noses and lips that are full at the center and thin out toward the edges. "
To quote someone I know, OH MY GOD THAT IS TOTALLY ME. Seriously, excepting the light eyes and slender figure it's like they were looking at a picture of me.
Next:
Likes
Friendship, freedom, intellectual stimulation, camaraderie, surprises, companionship, feeling understood, emotional safety.
Dislikes
Jealousy, possessiveness, control, ego plays, pointless meetings, narrow-mindedness, being ridiculed, routines, fighting/violence, inequality, being taken for granted.
Mark this. A good deal of it is accurate, besides the fighting/violence; I have scars on my knuckles saying that's BS. (Also means I don't punch properly, but whatever.)
I don't give a flying faerie about emotional safety, but otherwise that's me to a tee. I have no idea why people freak out every time their partner so much as looks at someone of the opposite sex- in fact someone once complained that I wasn't jealous or possessive enough. Wait, he was an Aquarius too. Weird.
Now, aren't you glad you know this?

Don't tell me I'm wasting time, as well as being a walking contradiction for posting meaningless rubbish mere days after insisting I'm too busy having a life to talk to anyone. Just because I work doesn't mean I do so 24/7 (even though I may imply that at times). Hmph.
...
Oh, shut up.
5 comments:
you so do not have a slender figure!!!! you've got Kim Kardashian type boobs and butt!!!
other than that, it's pretty right on
mj:
"...Seriously, excepting the light eyes and slender figure it's like they were looking at a picture of me."
Yes, I know. And I wouldn't say K. Kardashian, exactly. Her boobs are bigger than mine and my butt's bigger and than hers. Thanks for that, though.
well, i can't read your WHOLE post!
well i love aquariouses and you!
Pssst! Amanda! New posts! yes?
-Josh
Post a Comment