Angela Johnson is officially 18 today! WOOT!
...oops. It's past midnight.
So... I guess I'm a day late in my shouting.
Doesn't matter.
I DIGRESS.
Before you go ANY further, pop over and type her a short message of love and happiness! Go on, get. Just no spamming or selling of Viagra.
And now, for a short commerical break.
Hem hem. Since, unfortunately, I have scoured the internet and as of yet failed to procure a picture of the Birthday Girl for us all to enjoy, I've snatched an original work of hers instead. This very aptly described our tumulteous year in TNT, circa 2006.
Feel free to comment admiringly on her unique writing style. No flaming, this is a classic piece of work here.
I personally think this was one of her best. (Like, seriously. I especially like the fifth stanza)
"Cluttered, messy, distasteful and bland"
I say as I hold this pen in my hand.
They have a computer in there that I like oh so much.
But the room is filled with junk I dont dare touch.
"Ouch" Amanda says.
Did you hear? Its like Oh My God!
Her favorite word!
ABSURED!!!
I'll listen with head phones to music
So I dont need to hear
These two girls cuz the way they talk is just way too queer.
Okay, peace over.
They wanna listen too. I better let them.
When MJ's mad she throws the nearest shoe.
Speaker on, volume up...
Then "Aunty Hairy" walks in and asks "sup?"
Shit!
We are in trouble again!
Her eyes glare and she is ready to slaughter.
Ehehehehe oh did i just corrupt your precious daughter?
Fine! So next time we'll lock the door.
But oh-no the adults are paranoid that we might act a whore.
Train of thought disturbed.
Joey walks in.
"Want to hear my riff?" he says with a big grin.
"Uh-no. Joey. not today."
"Fine bitch! Stay out of my way!"
HEY!!
Is there no peace in this room? i'm going to get some water
But i'll be back soon.
When I return, THE DOOR IS FUCKING LOCKED!
FINE GIRLS!! YOUR ROOM SUCKED ANYWAY!
-Angela Roes-
Aaaand... we're back!
Dearest, sweetest Angela Flower! You unbelievably lucky person, you! I envy you terribly, for my lucky lady, YOU can NOW- wait for it-
-Drink alcohol in liberal amounts!
-Have wild orgies with the hordes of fabulously hunky FGA men just waiting for you somewhere out there!
-Issue endless votes during meetings! (Except when it comes to movie nights... because we've learned not to trust your tastes)
-...And many, many other cool things you could not do before this special turning point in your life!
See? I'm so green I'm practically Elphaba.
Well, I sincerely hope you enjoy your new, freedom- filled year!
Happy Birthday.
-Your annoying housemate who happened to have lived with you for most of her life, also known to the world as Amanda Rudow
(PS to readers: I was kidding about the movie thing. Angela has fantabulous tastes in movies.)
6 comments:
haha thanks amanda. I laughed so hard when i read that disgusting "poem" that just fails to have any meaning.
and thank you for remembering my birthday.
seems like your updating more often. its great.
oh yeah, and your not alone in not likeing movie that i like. no one does. heh
my dad just told me that the poem was kind of mean.
so if your mom gets offended by it or anything, just tell her i:m sorry and it was a really long time ago and i have no idea how you got a hold of it.
Not that I know you so much Ang, happy birthday though.
hahaha! Don't worry about it, she won't care.
Ang, I gotta admit, that poem gave me a real sense of self awareness. Thanks for that great peice of work dedicated to me, amanda and our disgusting filthy room.
amanda, remember how whenever we didn't need anything,we just stuffed it under your bed that was completly crushed by your weight??
Oy! It was only disgusting when Ang came in and trashed it!!! lol
Oh the bed.... oh goodness...
Post a Comment