Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Sweet Sixteen"...

...has a ring of freedom to it, doesn't it?

I certainly feel freer than should be healthy.

By the way- someone, give Maiki a Birthday hug for me? Thanks. Just don't tell him it's from me, doing so usually results in the recipient thinking I'm stalking them and then they get all creeped out and avoid me for the rest of our lives etc. etc...

It's fully kicked in, if one day late. Think of what I can now legally do! Such as...drink coffee whilst shagging a 20 year old! -dances-

...

-stops dancing-

Yeah, that's slightly disturbing.

In any case. Happy Birthday to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Happy Birthday sweetie! I can't believe you're 16! You were like...a Jett two days ago or something. It's almost creeping me out how fast time flies.
Well I love you. Jude says Happy Birthday. And I really do hope that this year is the bestest for you sweetie pie poo.

You're beautiful!!!!

Ang Johnson said...

February 12th. Amanda's birthday. Same day as Abraham Lincoln. I Don't think I'll ever forget your birthday.
Happy birthday Amanda. Gosh, I can't believe your 16 and i'm 18. It doesnt seem to long ago when we were writing perverted stories and playing origami everyday.
well, we are all old now and we dont talk much anymore but i just want you to know that you were fun to grow up with and i'll always remember you as that naughty little girl who use to pee her pants. haha jk.
have a great year.

Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!! You're a....wait for it..... SENIOR TEEEN!!!!!!!
remember when we thought the day would never come? we were stuck being lousy Junior Endtime Teens! wow, that was a world away.
Oh, and you would never leave me alone with "I'm going to be 16 before you! nanananananananana!"
well, happy birthday. Hope you have a good year.
and just you wait, I'm going to be the sweetest 16 year old in exactly, 2 monthes and 17 days or something.
cheers.

Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

Hey Babe,
Happy Brithday! Hope you had a great one ( believe me compared to mine i don't think you could anything worse, i spent my birthday moving houses and getting corrections it was great) any hue love ya, have a great year and don't get yourself into too much trouble. Smooches!!!

crazynik said...

Birthday Happy you to
I love you!
16...can't believe how time flies
Hope you had a great one and that this new year is fun and fulfilling for you. xxxx
kisses
Niki