Monday, February 04, 2008

Excuses...

Oh.

Hello.

You're right; I haven't posted anything original. I feel bad; every post these days seems to be a "something of the week".

The thing is my life hasn't exactly picked up. The only thing that's changed from last year is I've started my workout/jogging routine again- and that's really only intensely exciting for myself, and perhaps my mother, who's incredibly pleased that I've finally pried my ever-growing ass off of my computer chair and am doing something remotely useful with myself.

I've always made New Years Resolutions (losing weight seems to always near the top of the list) Last year I took pains to write them all down so I can't lie to myself and say I forgot what they were. Now I'm starting to regret what I staunchly resolved in those few hasty moments before midnight.

They're just.... so hard!

*tears out hair*

Wish me luck. I've got about 8 months to go, and counting.

No comments: